The Entreprexplorer's Journal

A journal of one (currently young) man's journey into entrepreneurism. Including entrepreneurial thoughts, ideas, tribulations, experiences, etc. See where it goes...


  Subscribe to this blog!

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco, California, United States

I am an entrepreneur based in San Francisco, CA. My current entrepenurial project is CommunityWalk.com.

Monday, April 04, 2005

First Blog

Ok,

This is my first entry to my entreprexplorer blog. The idea is to record my life as I try to achieve my lifetime goal of starting a company. I plan on being as open and honest about everything: ideas I come up with, people I meet with, random but related events. I am going to try and stay on point and only discuss things having to do with my exploration of entrepreneurism. I'll be using initials of people to try and protect some privacy as well. I'll be writing in the first person and may or may not reveal who I am (you can contact me by writing a comment or emailing me at entreprexplorer@gmail.com).

I have no idea if there is a need for such secrecy. I know most bloggers dont bother with it, but, in the interest of full disclosure on my part, I would rather put it in place.

More to come on myself, where I am at, previous thoughts and why I am writing this blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home