The Entreprexplorer's Journal

A journal of one (currently young) man's journey into entrepreneurism. Including entrepreneurial thoughts, ideas, tribulations, experiences, etc. See where it goes...


  Subscribe to this blog!

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco, California, United States

I am an entrepreneur based in San Francisco, CA. My current entrepenurial project is CommunityWalk.com.

Friday, April 08, 2005

Low Point

Have to say I am kind of at a low point right now. Had a long talk with my girlfriend last night about spending too much time on side projects. I don't want to lose her, so I really need to balance things out a little better. At the same time, though, I am barely getting any time in at all on entrepreneurial projects these days...

Also the open-source side project that I am working on, BlogBridge is getting a little frustrating as idea after idea that I have is getting shot down. And they are good ideas, at least I think they are. I really need to start a project where I have more creative control. I think I need to find someone who is very good technically to partner with... We'll see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home