Who Am I?
Age
As of April 4th, 2005 I am 25 years old.
Genetic Makeup
I am a white male, half English, quarter Italian and quarter Yugoslavian (or so we think). I am about 6'1", fairly skinny (but putting on more and more weight), and reasonable athletic. I wear contacts, don't have the best teeth in the world (they're white and all there, but I have had a number of cavities), have a pretty good ear for music, have bad knees, am a pretty good dancer, etc. etc. etc.
Location
I grew up outsite Boston (huge Boston sports fan), went to school at a small liberal arts college in Souther California and now live in San Francisco.
Job
There are quite a few stories surrounding my career that I hope to tell sometime soon, but for now I will just let you know that I work as a software engineer at a small company that survived the dot com bust, but is still trying to become profitable. Its a small company, so I get lots of experience across the board, but my main responsibilities are to do server-side Java coding and quite a bit or SQL for reporting functionality.
Social
I would say I am a social person. Probably more social then your average software developer...
I have a number of friends from high school, college and post-college. I have a girlfriend (there will probably be plenty to come about our relationship and how difficult it is to maintain a relationship and try and start a company). I live in an appartment with 4 other roommates. I really enjoy working with people, helping people and just hanging out and getting to know people. It is a large part of the reason I am so attracted to business in general.
I guess that is enough for now... more to come...
As of April 4th, 2005 I am 25 years old.
Genetic Makeup
I am a white male, half English, quarter Italian and quarter Yugoslavian (or so we think). I am about 6'1", fairly skinny (but putting on more and more weight), and reasonable athletic. I wear contacts, don't have the best teeth in the world (they're white and all there, but I have had a number of cavities), have a pretty good ear for music, have bad knees, am a pretty good dancer, etc. etc. etc.
Location
I grew up outsite Boston (huge Boston sports fan), went to school at a small liberal arts college in Souther California and now live in San Francisco.
Job
There are quite a few stories surrounding my career that I hope to tell sometime soon, but for now I will just let you know that I work as a software engineer at a small company that survived the dot com bust, but is still trying to become profitable. Its a small company, so I get lots of experience across the board, but my main responsibilities are to do server-side Java coding and quite a bit or SQL for reporting functionality.
Social
I would say I am a social person. Probably more social then your average software developer...
I have a number of friends from high school, college and post-college. I have a girlfriend (there will probably be plenty to come about our relationship and how difficult it is to maintain a relationship and try and start a company). I live in an appartment with 4 other roommates. I really enjoy working with people, helping people and just hanging out and getting to know people. It is a large part of the reason I am so attracted to business in general.
I guess that is enough for now... more to come...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home