Why am I doing this?
Couple of reasons...
1) I want a place to vent about the enormously frustrating experiences I am sure I will have (and already have had).
2) I want to try and document the process. It may help some entrepreneur in the future find his or her way more smoothly by learning from my successes (hopefully there will be some) and my failures (I am sure there will be some).
3) Maybe this will be a means of reaching other similiar minded people out there.
4) I guess I just want to see if anything comes of it.
1) I want a place to vent about the enormously frustrating experiences I am sure I will have (and already have had).
2) I want to try and document the process. It may help some entrepreneur in the future find his or her way more smoothly by learning from my successes (hopefully there will be some) and my failures (I am sure there will be some).
3) Maybe this will be a means of reaching other similiar minded people out there.
4) I guess I just want to see if anything comes of it.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home