Why the secrecy?
I am still not sure if I should reveal my identity... Here's the current state of the debate:
1) I want to try and make this a forum where I can be as honest about everything I am doing, but the nature of entrepreneurial endeavors requires some secrecy. Maybe the anonymity will allow me to be more honest. Probably not though. When it comes down to the things that really require secrecy, I don't think any level of anonymity will really allow me to post such information.
2) I may be kidding myself in thinking I can be completely honest without giving away my identity or the identity of those around me.
3) It may simply become too annoying to continue to be secretive, or I may just slip up and reveal myself sometime...
4) Also I might want to promote some future product :), which would pretty much kill the secrecy issue right there.
Anyways I am still up in the air about...
As it is just a little bit easier to reveal one's identity then it is to re-hide it. I am going to try and maintain the secrecy for now.
1) I want to try and make this a forum where I can be as honest about everything I am doing, but the nature of entrepreneurial endeavors requires some secrecy. Maybe the anonymity will allow me to be more honest. Probably not though. When it comes down to the things that really require secrecy, I don't think any level of anonymity will really allow me to post such information.
2) I may be kidding myself in thinking I can be completely honest without giving away my identity or the identity of those around me.
3) It may simply become too annoying to continue to be secretive, or I may just slip up and reveal myself sometime...
4) Also I might want to promote some future product :), which would pretty much kill the secrecy issue right there.
Anyways I am still up in the air about...
As it is just a little bit easier to reveal one's identity then it is to re-hide it. I am going to try and maintain the secrecy for now.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home