The beginnings of Community Walk
Ok,
So I've got the first prototype of my next company :)
Community Walk
It looks best in Firefox.
Unfortunately Google has yet to put together a licensing program for the Google Maps, so this is currently the biggest hurdle. And it's a pretty darn big one...
I'd go into more detail about how Community Walk is going to work, but then I'd have to kill you. As I have no idea who you are this leaves me in a bit of a quandry. So we'll just have to wait and I'll fill in the gaps at a later date.
Let's just say for now that the business model is one that should be able to grow organically and should be "profitable" from the get-go, although it may be a while before it generates a reasonable revenue stream. Furthermore as more people use the service a community effect will start to develop, making the service more valuable to those who use it.
I know this is being pretty vague, but I have to maintain some competitive advantage :)
Also if you want to see the other cool projects people are working on and sign the petition to have Google turn Google Maps into a comercially licensed product visit:
http://gmaps.yellowbkpk.com/index.php?title=Main_Page
So I've got the first prototype of my next company :)
Community Walk
It looks best in Firefox.
Unfortunately Google has yet to put together a licensing program for the Google Maps, so this is currently the biggest hurdle. And it's a pretty darn big one...
I'd go into more detail about how Community Walk is going to work, but then I'd have to kill you. As I have no idea who you are this leaves me in a bit of a quandry. So we'll just have to wait and I'll fill in the gaps at a later date.
Let's just say for now that the business model is one that should be able to grow organically and should be "profitable" from the get-go, although it may be a while before it generates a reasonable revenue stream. Furthermore as more people use the service a community effect will start to develop, making the service more valuable to those who use it.
I know this is being pretty vague, but I have to maintain some competitive advantage :)
Also if you want to see the other cool projects people are working on and sign the petition to have Google turn Google Maps into a comercially licensed product visit:
http://gmaps.yellowbkpk.com/index.php?title=Main_Page

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home