The Entreprexplorer's Journal

A journal of one (currently young) man's journey into entrepreneurism. Including entrepreneurial thoughts, ideas, tribulations, experiences, etc. See where it goes...


  Subscribe to this blog!

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco, California, United States

I am an entrepreneur based in San Francisco, CA. My current entrepenurial project is CommunityWalk.com.

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Ajax Drawbacks

I keep reading about how Ajax (a term that is broadly used to describe javascript that manipulates a page, creating animation, pulling information off a server, and posting information to a server without refreshing the page - although technically the animation part of the term is not accurate) is bad because, among other things, it breaks the back button:

http://alexbosworth.backpackit.com/pub/67688

Well I don't know how revolutionary this is going to be, but I am determined to incorporate the back button into Community Walk and enhance it, using Ajax to increase the effectiveness of the back button for the user experience.

More to come on this...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home