The Entreprexplorer's Journal

A journal of one (currently young) man's journey into entrepreneurism. Including entrepreneurial thoughts, ideas, tribulations, experiences, etc. See where it goes...


  Subscribe to this blog!

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco, California, United States

I am an entrepreneur based in San Francisco, CA. My current entrepenurial project is CommunityWalk.com.

Thursday, July 28, 2005

Community Walk - Demo Release

So I've finally got Community Walk up and running in a demo mode. This
means that it is not even at beta yet, but I've got enough
functionality in there to demo it and get some feedback on it. So
feedback away :)

There is a sample map at:

http://demo.communitywalk.com/demo/group?id=1

Please try to avoid deleting or editing this map as it is for demo
purposes. If you want to play around with deleting and editing stuff
you can create your own map by starting out at:

http://demo.communitywalk.com

Hopefully it is intuitive enough to use without any instruction but let
me know if you have questions. Once you've created a map the url in
your address bar will bring you back to that map. If you lose that
address you'll just have to guess as I haven't set up any sort of
login/user-tracking functionality yet. Although that will come soon.

As it is in demo mode I will be deleting all of the data off of it
every now and then in order to upgrade the application functionality,
so forgive me if I kill your data. It's a necessary evil for the time
being.

Other than that enjoy and let me know what you think.

Thanks,
Jared

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home