The Entreprexplorer's Journal

A journal of one (currently young) man's journey into entrepreneurism. Including entrepreneurial thoughts, ideas, tribulations, experiences, etc. See where it goes...


  Subscribe to this blog!

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco, California, United States

I am an entrepreneur based in San Francisco, CA. My current entrepenurial project is CommunityWalk.com.

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

My Current Dilemna

Ok, I have a dilemna.

Community Walk is getting to a point that I might consider Alpha stage (not quite beta). I want to show people what I am doing, but I am worried about people knocking it around too much. It just isn't quite ready for primetime.

More importantly I don't want people filling up the database just yet. Until I have the database schema more firmly set I don't want to have to worry about that.

I think I am going to allow people to look at it for a week and then refresh the database. Of course I would tell everyone that it is in alpha stage, so the data would be released once a week. Hopefully that will allow people to play a bit without me having to worry too much about any footprints they leave behind.

I'm kind of rambling, so I'll stop now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home