The Entreprexplorer's Journal

A journal of one (currently young) man's journey into entrepreneurism. Including entrepreneurial thoughts, ideas, tribulations, experiences, etc. See where it goes...


  Subscribe to this blog!

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco, California, United States

I am an entrepreneur based in San Francisco, CA. My current entrepenurial project is CommunityWalk.com.

Monday, August 01, 2005

Burnt out

This is a personal post that has little relevance on anything. It's just me griping so you'll probably want to skip it.

Well, I am hovering on the verge of burn-out right now. I worked all weekend on Community Walk hashing out the details of the next round of functionality that I hope to have completed by the end of the month. I also worked all day on Sunday on a little project that I think will give Community Walk some good publicity and was kind of a good cause. I'll have more about that later once I have permission to talk about it.

After all that work though today was brutal. I don't think I would feel nearly as burned out if I didn't have to go into my full time job and attempt to accomplish something. If I were working full time at Community Walk right now I don't think I would feel burned out. Although maybe that is wishful thinking. It is pretty difficult to avoid burn out occassionally when you are pushing in to the triple digits in hours/week spent working...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home