The Entreprexplorer's Journal

A journal of one (currently young) man's journey into entrepreneurism. Including entrepreneurial thoughts, ideas, tribulations, experiences, etc. See where it goes...


  Subscribe to this blog!

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco, California, United States

I am an entrepreneur based in San Francisco, CA. My current entrepenurial project is CommunityWalk.com.

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Calming Down

The traffic to CommunityWalk is calming down a bit. I would have thought that such news would dissapoint me, but I seem to have adjusted my expectations for the long haul enough that this is not as dissapointing. People continue to sign up which is a much better measurement of growth. Slowly but surely CommunityWalk will come to hold enough content to make it a worthwhile destination for people that are trying to find information about the physical world around them and around the globe. Also the advertising is recieving a click or two a day, which shows at least a little promise that it could become a viable source of revenue for CommunityWalk.

All in all, given the marketing efforts that I have put out so far (basically none), the site is growing at a reasonable pace. Once I have things stabilized things more, improved the performance of the site a bit, and enhanced the advertising capabilities a bit I will look towards marketing the site more on blogs and news sites.

I really believe this CommunityWalk can become a very useful tool in any number of situations. I just need to let people know about it and show them how to use it and I think they will take it from there.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've added CommunityWalk to my list of web 2.0 sites eHub and hopefully you'll get some traffic and more exposure.

10:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home