Feeling Energized
There have been a couple of developments over the past week that have really increased my enthusiasm.
For one, I finally figured out some of the performance issues that have been bugging me. I haven't fixed them all yet, but the few enhancements I have put in place (ie streaming in the location information) will help alot as CommunityWalk continues to grow. With these issues under control I don't feel nearly as overwhelmed by the amount of work that remains to be done.
The other events I can't really discuss yet in a public forum. Nothing too significant, but some interesting developments that will be quite exciting. More on them to come when I feel more comfortable discussing them.
For one, I finally figured out some of the performance issues that have been bugging me. I haven't fixed them all yet, but the few enhancements I have put in place (ie streaming in the location information) will help alot as CommunityWalk continues to grow. With these issues under control I don't feel nearly as overwhelmed by the amount of work that remains to be done.
The other events I can't really discuss yet in a public forum. Nothing too significant, but some interesting developments that will be quite exciting. More on them to come when I feel more comfortable discussing them.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home