The Entreprexplorer's Journal

A journal of one (currently young) man's journey into entrepreneurism. Including entrepreneurial thoughts, ideas, tribulations, experiences, etc. See where it goes...


  Subscribe to this blog!

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco, California, United States

I am an entrepreneur based in San Francisco, CA. My current entrepenurial project is CommunityWalk.com.

Sunday, September 11, 2005

The First Few Days

Well CommunityWalk is starting to get a little attention. A few dozen people have signed up and started creating communities. As exciting as this is, I am feeling more anxious than I expected to. My work is finally out there and it's definitely scary. It's been hard for me to relax the last few days as I am constantly thinking of stuff that needs to be tested, fixed, changed, etc. And I want to do everything ASAP so that users do not have to live with issues and to prevent potential users from getting scared away.

It's taking its toll, both on me and my relationships, and this is just after a few days. I hope it stabilizes soon and doesn't keep up like this.

The experience so far has reinforced my feelings that I really need to work with a team next time, or even get a team involved on CommunityWalk. It is just too difficult to go it alone (at least it is for me in this situation). I don't have anyone to celebrate with who really understands how much I have put into this project and I don't have anyone to help me when something goes wrong and I can't get to my computer to fix it. It can get very frustrating.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home