It's A Little Overwhelming
I truly believe that CommunityWalk has the potential to be a real killer application that is capable of helping people with many different things (planning trips, coordinating groups, detailing locations of businesses, showing off a community, exploring the world, etc). Right now though, I am feeling a bit overwhelmed with the amount of work that is required to get CommunityWalk to that point. I am still working full-time at Noosh and it is difficult to find time for CommunityWalk (although I do manage to work on it around 30 hours each week). This means, though, that I am essentially working two full-time jobs, and it is wearing thin a bit.
I have the utmost confidence that I can do this, I just have to weather some of these low points when it feels like I have a mountain yet to climb despite everything I have already done.
I have the utmost confidence that I can do this, I just have to weather some of these low points when it feels like I have a mountain yet to climb despite everything I have already done.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home