Why Pair Programming Is Bad: Too Many Cooks In The Kitchen
More and more I see a negative side of pair programming, two really smart people butting heads over how to approach a problem or implement a solution. Frequently in these situations there is no clear right answer, but both people feel strongly about their particular style, so nothing gets done.
I still believe that pair programming is enormously beneficial for a number of reasons (keep reading this blog), but I realize that in real world situations when you have a team that you may or may not have control of, pair programming may simply not be a feasible solution that is embraced by the team.
I still believe that pair programming is enormously beneficial for a number of reasons (keep reading this blog), but I realize that in real world situations when you have a team that you may or may not have control of, pair programming may simply not be a feasible solution that is embraced by the team.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home