The Entreprexplorer's Journal

A journal of one (currently young) man's journey into entrepreneurism. Including entrepreneurial thoughts, ideas, tribulations, experiences, etc. See where it goes...


  Subscribe to this blog!

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco, California, United States

I am an entrepreneur based in San Francisco, CA. My current entrepenurial project is CommunityWalk.com.

Sunday, July 16, 2006

The Ethical Trip - a revised look

Over a year ago I wrote about an idea I had, The Ethical Trip. I was just rereading that post and realized that my thoughts on the subject had evolved just a bit. In that previous post I listed the three p's in this order:

People, Products, Profits

but I now believe that the order of importance should be:

People, Profits, Products

Of course CommunityWalk is run by one person and is not yet profitable, so clearly I have a little ways to go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home