The Entreprexplorer's Journal

A journal of one (currently young) man's journey into entrepreneurism. Including entrepreneurial thoughts, ideas, tribulations, experiences, etc. See where it goes...


  Subscribe to this blog!

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco, California, United States

I am an entrepreneur based in San Francisco, CA. My current entrepenurial project is CommunityWalk.com.

Friday, July 21, 2006

Movies: The art of the human experience

I've always enjoyed movies. I never fall asleep during them, I just get so engaged by them. Tonight I realized that I am absolutely captivated by the human experience they present. It is an art form and the actors are the medium.

Maybe this is obvious to other people, but I never really regarded movies as anything more than entertainment. Now I realize how valuable the insight into the human experience they present is. It helps me every day in the business world when I have to try and put myself in someone else's shoes to see something from their perspective (which might be one of the most valuable skills someone can have in business).

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

its too short......

3:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home