eHub Interview - Yes, I am very important.
So eHub, a really neat site designed by Emily Chang and Max Kiesler, put up a post about CommunityWalk today with an email interview they did with me a few days ago. This is the first interview I have ever had, and, although I don't think it is bad, I would say there is some definite room for improvement there.
The interview is included along with a lot of other interviews of people designing "Web 2.0" applications. I think this is a fantastic idea that might separate out the eHub site as a fundamental part of the Web 2.0 experience. Basically the technology that has led to the recent influx of innovation enables smaller teams of people to create bigger and better projects. Well with smaller teams there tends to be a more interesting and personal story behind the project. Capturing these stories is going to bring to light the passion and creativity that had led to so many of these projects. This is essentially the same reasoning behind this blog. In any case I love the idea.
Check out the interview at:
http://www.emilychang.com/go/ehub/interview/communitywalk/
The interview is included along with a lot of other interviews of people designing "Web 2.0" applications. I think this is a fantastic idea that might separate out the eHub site as a fundamental part of the Web 2.0 experience. Basically the technology that has led to the recent influx of innovation enables smaller teams of people to create bigger and better projects. Well with smaller teams there tends to be a more interesting and personal story behind the project. Capturing these stories is going to bring to light the passion and creativity that had led to so many of these projects. This is essentially the same reasoning behind this blog. In any case I love the idea.
Check out the interview at:
http://www.emilychang.com/go/ehub/interview/communitywalk/


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home