The Entreprexplorer's Journal

A journal of one (currently young) man's journey into entrepreneurism. Including entrepreneurial thoughts, ideas, tribulations, experiences, etc. See where it goes...


  Subscribe to this blog!

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco, California, United States

I am an entrepreneur based in San Francisco, CA. My current entrepenurial project is CommunityWalk.com.

Thursday, August 03, 2006

Saved Drafts

I've gotten into the habit of saving every important email or blog that I write for at least a day to reflect on it. Most of these emails and blog posts are written in a burst of inspiration and it helps to put it down for a day to see it through eyes that are not tinted with the euphoria or inspiration. I've also started to notice that this habit is applicable in a lot of situations. Sometimes taking a day to reflect on something and put it in perspective can help you manage over-reactions quite well. Food for thought...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home