The Entreprexplorer's Journal

A journal of one (currently young) man's journey into entrepreneurism. Including entrepreneurial thoughts, ideas, tribulations, experiences, etc. See where it goes...


  Subscribe to this blog!

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco, California, United States

I am an entrepreneur based in San Francisco, CA. My current entrepenurial project is CommunityWalk.com.

Saturday, June 11, 2005

Small World

Ok, this is too funny.

This morning I received the following email:



Hello,

My name is [girl's name]. I have been follwing Trovata for a long time, and wish to work for them. I made it out to California and got the chance to meet with John on Wednesday, and he saw the article you wrote about him, and he wants to know who wrote it. Would you kindly give me your name? He was extremely flattered. Thank you.

Best Regards,
[girl's name]




First of all I didn't think anyone was reading this blog, which partly accounts for the minimal attention I have been giving it. Second of all, if someone did read the blog then I would certainly never expect them to follow Trovata as well. Crazy stuff... Small World...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home