The Entreprexplorer's Journal

A journal of one (currently young) man's journey into entrepreneurism. Including entrepreneurial thoughts, ideas, tribulations, experiences, etc. See where it goes...


  Subscribe to this blog!

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco, California, United States

I am an entrepreneur based in San Francisco, CA. My current entrepenurial project is CommunityWalk.com.

Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Lack of Resources

You know, at this point I feel like I would be willing to hand over the majority of profits from an idea as long as I could maintain creative control in order to get one of my ideas implemented. I feel like even the smallest projects require more time then I have to accomplish them. If only I could save up enough money to stop working for a few months or something and dedicate myself to a project.

Alas, this is not going to happen. I am just going to have to grind it out and try to finish a project.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home