The Single Best Entrepreneurial Tool
I consider myself a creative person, which is part of the reason I have chosen to be an entrepreneur. This creativity has led to a laundry list of possible business ideas. Unfortuanately I also have a horrid memory, and when I come up with ideas I am not usually in an environment where I can record them very easily.
For a while I left messages for myself on my cell phone, but I am not always in a place where even that works and frequently I want to record my idea without speaking (in a quiet place).
So I went looking at PDA options, but just couldn't find anything that was small enough to fit in my pocket. I'm also not a fan of waiting for something to boot up when I just want to jot down an idea or a phone number or a reminder. In this situation low tech seemed to be the way to go.
After quite a search I stumbled across this little notebook:
http://store.yahoo.com/stalexanders/stalex1989960-5071.html
It's black leather, simple, and small. So it fits in my pocket, is classy, and is effective. It has a pencil or pen that fits right inside and never falls out (in my experience). It has basically been the perfect solution. At $13 it's hard to beat the price as well.
It's really nice to be able to jot down things and get them off your mind, allowing it to wander some more in search of the next idea.
For a while I left messages for myself on my cell phone, but I am not always in a place where even that works and frequently I want to record my idea without speaking (in a quiet place).
So I went looking at PDA options, but just couldn't find anything that was small enough to fit in my pocket. I'm also not a fan of waiting for something to boot up when I just want to jot down an idea or a phone number or a reminder. In this situation low tech seemed to be the way to go.
After quite a search I stumbled across this little notebook:
http://store.yahoo.com/stalexanders/stalex1989960-5071.html
It's black leather, simple, and small. So it fits in my pocket, is classy, and is effective. It has a pencil or pen that fits right inside and never falls out (in my experience). It has basically been the perfect solution. At $13 it's hard to beat the price as well.
It's really nice to be able to jot down things and get them off your mind, allowing it to wander some more in search of the next idea.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home