An Apology
I want to apologize to my readers and my future self. I haven't been detailing events around my entrepreneurial adventure as closely as I had originally hoped. One reason for this is that I am not confident about what to write about. CommunityWalk and its success is my number one priority and this blog is a distant second, so, if I feel like a blog entry could compromise my ability to make CommunityWalk a success then I don't write it. It's a shame though as there have been some very interesting events, both good and bad that I not recorded. Maybe some day I can try to look back and write about them retroactively.
The other reason is simple lack of time. CommunityWalk continues to eat up a lot of my time, with both development and meeting with people about CommunityWalk (I've already had 1 and have 4 more meetings this week). As I am still working full time this has become very time consuming.
I hope to remedy the latter reason soon though. I spoke with my boss at Noosh yesterday about moving to a 3 days a week schedule. Hopefully that will allow me more time to get CommunityWalk development done and not be stretched quite as thin as I am now.
The other reason is simple lack of time. CommunityWalk continues to eat up a lot of my time, with both development and meeting with people about CommunityWalk (I've already had 1 and have 4 more meetings this week). As I am still working full time this has become very time consuming.
I hope to remedy the latter reason soon though. I spoke with my boss at Noosh yesterday about moving to a 3 days a week schedule. Hopefully that will allow me more time to get CommunityWalk development done and not be stretched quite as thin as I am now.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home