Is It Getting Hot In Here?
Its beginning to get hot in the valley again. Except its different this time around and its still kind of a vague feeling that makes it hard to truly feel the heat. This time around, though, the valley is no longer just the valley. Some of the hottest action is in the good old city of San Francisco where I call home. I like this because San Francisco, imho, is a much more vibrant environment. Not that you get to enjoy it much as an entrepreneur who spends every waking moment in front of the computer...
Still in just the past few days I've met with fellow entrepreneurs, many of which are very far along into creating a sustainable company, I've been to NASA (really cool stuff - got to see prototypes for future Mars rovers and panoramic photography of river beds on Mars!) to meet with people who are interested in CommunityWalk, I've set up a meeting with an incubator/consultant to talk about CommunityWalk, and I've found someone to potentially help me with the CommunityWalk development (more on him as soon as the relationship is more formalized). Things are looking good. Still a hell of a long way to go though.
Still in just the past few days I've met with fellow entrepreneurs, many of which are very far along into creating a sustainable company, I've been to NASA (really cool stuff - got to see prototypes for future Mars rovers and panoramic photography of river beds on Mars!) to meet with people who are interested in CommunityWalk, I've set up a meeting with an incubator/consultant to talk about CommunityWalk, and I've found someone to potentially help me with the CommunityWalk development (more on him as soon as the relationship is more formalized). Things are looking good. Still a hell of a long way to go though.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home