It's Not All Bad, In Fact Some of It Is Quite Good
I feel like this blog had become more of an area for me to vent than an area for me to truly describe my experiences with entrepreneurism. The fact of the matter is that it is not nearly as bad as this blog might make it out to be. It is very difficult, but there have been some great things along the way. The problem is that when something good happens I tend to do a little fist pump and then get back to work. I know there is a long road ahead and I want to stay focused. Good news helps me with that, motivating me to work harder, not to write in this blog. Bad news on the other hand has the opposite effect and I turn to this blog to vent and try to put the bad news behind me.
Another problem is that I can not blog about the very best news (and sometimes the very worst news) at least until the news is ready for public consumption. Already there have been three significant happenings that I have been unable to blog about for various reasons. Hopefully I will be able to do so soon so as to lighten up the mood of this blog in general.
Another problem is that I can not blog about the very best news (and sometimes the very worst news) at least until the news is ready for public consumption. Already there have been three significant happenings that I have been unable to blog about for various reasons. Hopefully I will be able to do so soon so as to lighten up the mood of this blog in general.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home