The Entreprexplorer's Journal

A journal of one (currently young) man's journey into entrepreneurism. Including entrepreneurial thoughts, ideas, tribulations, experiences, etc. See where it goes...


  Subscribe to this blog!

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco, California, United States

I am an entrepreneur based in San Francisco, CA. My current entrepenurial project is CommunityWalk.com.

Friday, October 21, 2005

This is great!

CommunityWalk has received some more press from ZDNet and NPR recently and it is really great stuff. I'm not even so much excited about the press, but about the content of the press. There is more about it on the CommunityWalk Blog. ZDNet Post - NPR Post

It's kind of weird to have this stuff happening. It really has not sunk in yet at all. It's rather surreal. When I do really think about it I feel a bit overwhelmed and nervous. As good as it is, it is creating a great deal of pressure to really make CommunityWalk happen. I don't have any doubts that it will happen, but man is it hard to see the light at the end of the tunnel. Just got to keep plugging away! Hopefully more good news to come soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home