The Journey Continues
Things have been crazy busy lately. We're trying to get our first major beta customer set up, feeling out their needs to gauge how much work it would require if we got more customers. At the same time I'm working on the designs for the CommunityWalk Explore section with IdeaCodes, and continuing to hammer on bugs.
It's funny. Now that I am working full time on my own project with the help of a team, I don't find myself thinking, "Man am I lucky". Of course I am in 1000 times better of a situation than I was before, and, I am, quite frankily, very lucky, but I find myself simply fully engrossed in the task at hand. Today I worked from 8 AM until 9 PM and I didn't ever feel like I was working long hours. As hard and draining as it is, I think I just feel very satisfied.
Then, when I came home tonight, somewhat exhausted from the long day, I went over to CommunityWalk and found this great map of a town in England (I talk about it more on the CommunityWalk Blog). I would never have known about this town had it not been for my own software. There is something enormously satisfying in that fact.
It's funny. Now that I am working full time on my own project with the help of a team, I don't find myself thinking, "Man am I lucky". Of course I am in 1000 times better of a situation than I was before, and, I am, quite frankily, very lucky, but I find myself simply fully engrossed in the task at hand. Today I worked from 8 AM until 9 PM and I didn't ever feel like I was working long hours. As hard and draining as it is, I think I just feel very satisfied.
Then, when I came home tonight, somewhat exhausted from the long day, I went over to CommunityWalk and found this great map of a town in England (I talk about it more on the CommunityWalk Blog). I would never have known about this town had it not been for my own software. There is something enormously satisfying in that fact.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home