The Entreprexplorer's Journal

A journal of one (currently young) man's journey into entrepreneurism. Including entrepreneurial thoughts, ideas, tribulations, experiences, etc. See where it goes...


  Subscribe to this blog!

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco, California, United States

I am an entrepreneur based in San Francisco, CA. My current entrepenurial project is CommunityWalk.com.

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Wow, it's finally out!

It's been a pretty intense month, but the bigger, stronger, and faster CommunityWalk is finally out in the wild. No more beta and no more thrown-together front page.

It's an interesting feeling to push out a release like this. As I released it with the team tonight everyone was asking me why I wasn't jumping around for joy. Well I do want to celebrate, but I can't help but feel like pushing out a release like this is just the beginning and it really opens up the playing field for CommunityWalk to take off. It is definitely a reason to celebrate. There is no doubt about that, but it also makes feel a sense of determined resolve that makes me really want to push forward and make CommunityWalk successful. The real celebration comes when people really respond and push CommunityWalk that much closer to becoming a truly successful and profitable company!

Check it out at www.communitywalk.com!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jared, this is great! I checked the site and it looks so much better than the older one. I am sure your venture will be financially successful, since there are so many way to monetize your idea.
Letting companies license community walk for their own purposes seems like a sound idea and many companies could use it.
Hold on!
Jakub

10:27 AM  
Blogger The Entreprexplorer said...

Jakub,

Glad you like the new site. I'm really quite proud of it. I really do hope that it sticks in the marketplace and begins to generate more interest for licensing and such because I really think it has a tremendous amount of potential.

Thanks for the encouragement!

11:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home