Burn Out
This is frustrating. I really don't have much to work on today, so I could dedicate some effort to my pet projects (ie. The QuickNav, BlogBridge - www.BlogBridge.com), but I just don't want to.
I am usually desparate to squeeze out one hour out of a day to work on these things, but can't even do that. Now I actually have some time, but am feeling too burnt out to be productive.
I really have no idea how one balances work, friends, play and entrepreneurial/pet proj ect efforts. I'll have to figure it out though, because this is the road I am heading down. It's only going to get worse when I start to think about a family. Luckily that is still a couple of years out.
I am usually desparate to squeeze out one hour out of a day to work on these things, but can't even do that. Now I actually have some time, but am feeling too burnt out to be productive.
I really have no idea how one balances work, friends, play and entrepreneurial/pet proj ect efforts. I'll have to figure it out though, because this is the road I am heading down. It's only going to get worse when I start to think about a family. Luckily that is still a couple of years out.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home