Javascript: The Fade Anything Technique
Ok, her's an html file that took me about 5 minutes to put together. It only works in IE for now, but could probably easily be adjusted to work with Safari/Firefox. It uses some js that is stored online. I think it is pretty self-explanatory. Really very easy to do, and has very interesting implications on a UI.
Sample Usage:
User has just changed a value and you want to highlight the changes, but don’t want to distract the user. This lets you highlight the changes in yellow, click some where and watch them disappear.
I got the instructions on this from here. Very cool.
Sample Usage:
User has just changed a value and you want to highlight the changes, but don’t want to distract the user. This lets you highlight the changes in yellow, click some where and watch them disappear.
I got the instructions on this from here. Very cool.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home