Any Good Designers Out There?
I feel like this blog would benefit from some better design work, especially with regard to organizing the various posts so that they are easier to find.
I am writing the blog for two reasons:
1) I hope that it will be helpful for other entrepreneurs to read about my experiences, my mistakes, my successes, etc.
2) It gives me a voice and visibility in entrepreneurial circles. This has already led to a number of potential opportunities with regard to CommunityWalk.
So if there is a good designer out there that has some free time and likes this blog please drop me an email at entreprexplorer [@] gmail.com. I can't pay you at all, but I would be able to prominently display the fact that you were responsible for the design of the blog. If the blog gains some real traction among entrepreneurs then it stands to be a real boost for an entrepreneurial designer.
I am writing the blog for two reasons:
1) I hope that it will be helpful for other entrepreneurs to read about my experiences, my mistakes, my successes, etc.
2) It gives me a voice and visibility in entrepreneurial circles. This has already led to a number of potential opportunities with regard to CommunityWalk.
So if there is a good designer out there that has some free time and likes this blog please drop me an email at entreprexplorer [@] gmail.com. I can't pay you at all, but I would be able to prominently display the fact that you were responsible for the design of the blog. If the blog gains some real traction among entrepreneurs then it stands to be a real boost for an entrepreneurial designer.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home