The Entreprexplorer's Journal

A journal of one (currently young) man's journey into entrepreneurism. Including entrepreneurial thoughts, ideas, tribulations, experiences, etc. See where it goes...


  Subscribe to this blog!

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco, California, United States

I am an entrepreneur based in San Francisco, CA. My current entrepenurial project is CommunityWalk.com.

Saturday, November 19, 2005

South By Southwest

So I just booked my hotel for the South By Southwest conference. I'll be speaking on a panel about mapping. They say that the South By Southwest conference is a great place to announce something spectacular, so I think I am going to make it a goal to have something big to announce. I've got a couple of things in mind, but it's going to be tough to time it correctly. The conference isn't until March and, with the rate things have been progressing lately, that seems like a world away!

Interestingly I ran into this quote from Craig Newmark, the founder of Craigslist, on the South By Soutwest site.

I'm pretty happy with nerd values: Get yourself a comfortable living, then do a little something to change the world.


I find it so fascinating to hear about what motivates people. I've found that discovering the god honest truth about what motivates someone can tell you so much about that person, possibly more than any other single piece of information.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home