The Entreprexplorer's Journal

A journal of one (currently young) man's journey into entrepreneurism. Including entrepreneurial thoughts, ideas, tribulations, experiences, etc. See where it goes...


  Subscribe to this blog!

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco, California, United States

I am an entrepreneur based in San Francisco, CA. My current entrepenurial project is CommunityWalk.com.

Friday, November 11, 2005

My Respects

I just learned that Peter Drucker past away. I took classes at the Drucker School of Business while I was getting my undergrad at Claremont McKenna College. Although I only met the man once and never had a chance to speak with him in-depth, I read much of his thoughts on business and learned a great deal from the school that bears his name.

The world just lost a great business mind, a great teacher, and a great man.

Peter Drucker Dies At 95 - Ft.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home