The Entreprexplorer's Journal

A journal of one (currently young) man's journey into entrepreneurism. Including entrepreneurial thoughts, ideas, tribulations, experiences, etc. See where it goes...


  Subscribe to this blog!

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco, California, United States

I am an entrepreneur based in San Francisco, CA. My current entrepenurial project is CommunityWalk.com.

Friday, November 11, 2005

Watch out, Here I Come

So I've written a lot about the emotional rollercoaster I've been experiencing over the past few months starting CommunityWalk. For the most part I've written during low points because at the low points I have trouble motivating myself to program, so I write.

Well today I'm actually at a high. I'm writing because this high is roughly comparable to how I felt when I went sky diving or hang gliding for the first time. When you hit the ground you are on such an adreneline rush that you can't quite think straight or stay focused on one thing.

So much has happened in the past few days that has so much promise, I'm practically giddy. My mind is wandering like a crazy man. I feel like I could take on the world right now! Watch out, here i come.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

God speed Jared.

9:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home