The Entreprexplorer's Journal

A journal of one (currently young) man's journey into entrepreneurism. Including entrepreneurial thoughts, ideas, tribulations, experiences, etc. See where it goes...


  Subscribe to this blog!

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco, California, United States

I am an entrepreneur based in San Francisco, CA. My current entrepenurial project is CommunityWalk.com.

Sunday, September 10, 2006

Perspective

It's easy to lose perspective when you are starting a business. At least it is for me. There is so much to think about and worry about that you can forget that it's just a business. It's easy to stress yourself out, feeling like this business is simply the most important thing in your life. Sure, if you stop and think, you realize that your friends and family are far more important, but you so rarely get a chance to stop and think.

Tonight I started watching a documentary on 9/11 when I sat down to get some work done on the site. Just watching the events of that day take place is completely overwhelming. I struggle to find the words to convey my feelings watching it five years later. It certainly puts things in perspective though, makes you stop and think...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home