The Entreprexplorer's Journal

A journal of one (currently young) man's journey into entrepreneurism. Including entrepreneurial thoughts, ideas, tribulations, experiences, etc. See where it goes...


  Subscribe to this blog!

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco, California, United States

I am an entrepreneur based in San Francisco, CA. My current entrepenurial project is CommunityWalk.com.

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Once In A Lifetime Movie

The next movie you go to should be the movie "Once". I've never seen a movie quite like it that stayed with me for as long as this one has. It may be because I really appreciate the music in it, but I think it's more than that.

I'll definitely buy the dvd when it comes out. This may be my new favorite movie. The only knock that my girlfriend and I had on it was that the opening scene audio doesn't sound natural. They really should fix that up, because otherwise I think it is pretty much flawless.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home