The Entreprexplorer's Journal

A journal of one (currently young) man's journey into entrepreneurism. Including entrepreneurial thoughts, ideas, tribulations, experiences, etc. See where it goes...


  Subscribe to this blog!

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco, California, United States

I am an entrepreneur based in San Francisco, CA. My current entrepenurial project is CommunityWalk.com.

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Required Reading

Ok, it's not actually reading at all, more like listening. Regardless, if you are an entrepreneur, want to be an entrepreneur, are interested in entrepreneurism, or are just bored, you need to check out Venture Voice. Greg Galant, who runs it, spends his time interviewing entrepreneurs of all sorts (potentially other people who are related to entrepreneurism, but I have only heard interviews with entrepreneurs).

Also I highly recommend listening to the most recent interview with Joel Spolsky who founded Fogcreek Software. I don't agree with everything Joel says, but I have to say that, in my opinion, this is one of the best interviews I have heard about the right way to start a company.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home